Position Title: Entry Level – Junior Programmer
Department: Systems Development
Reports To: Lead Programmer
To write, test and perform maintenance on application programs and will receive on-the job training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
• Application development and Testing.
• Develop new components of the software and update logic as needed
• Codes, tests, debug, documents, implements and maintain components of the solution.
• Maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into logical components of the solution
• Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
• Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• 2+ years C#,
• 2+ years TSQL, SQL Server 2008 and 2012,
• 2+ Visual Studio 2010 .Net framework 3.0 onward
• 1+ yr design patterns and thread optimization.
• 1+ yr LINQ, LINQ TO SQL and XML,
• 1+ yr XML(working knowledge)
• 1+ yr WebServices
• 1+ yr JSON
• 1+ Excel and MsWord
• Good understanding of SDLC, Query optimizations, Run Time Calculation and optimization, HTTP Get and Post, MS Development Platforms
• Android/Mobile Development Experience is a plus.
• SVN or GitHub